He is with me, always.


Nick and I pray to different Gods but we share the same view that God has His plans which are much better than ours and that He loves us, human, dearly. 

Readers, God is with us. He witnesses every tear we drop, every pain we bear and every hardship we fight. He's planned everything for our own good. Thus, no matter how threatening your life has been, don't lose hope. He got something special planned for you at the end of your tedious journey. Keep on walking, keep on tripping, believe me, it's worth it! 



You and I are only human. We cannot see into the future. Instead, we picture the possibilities for what might be. Only God knows how our lives will unfold. Hope is His gift to us, a window to look through. We cannot know the future He has planned for us. Trust in Him, keep hope in your heart, and even when faced with the worst, do whatever you can to prepare yourself for the best! (page 33)








Now reading: Life Without Limits by Nick Vujicic
If you are one of the many people struggling each day, keep in mind that beyond my own 
struggles there was a purpose for my life awaiting me. And it has proven to be far, far, far beyond anything I could have imagined. 
You may hit hard times. You may fall down and feel as though you don't have the strength to get back up. I know the feeling mate. We all do. Life isn't always easy, but when we overcome challenges, we become stronger and more grateful for our opportunities. What really matters are the lives you touch along the way and how you finish your journey.

What are you reading now? Anything inspiring?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman