It's Twenty Thirteen

2012

It was a year full of happiness and also tragedy. It is a year in which I love to miss the most. Twenty Twelve, you had been so dear to me. Thanks ;)

2013

I predict that a number of big events will happen this year. With the bless of Allah SWT, this June, I will be known as a B.Ed TESL holder and I am thinking about continuing my study in a field of my interest ASAP. Though it is almost impossible for a B.Ed holder to do M.Sc, I hope that I am strong enough to fight for what I want. However, if I am turned down, life will still go on. At least, I do try.

Also, this may seem inappropriate to be shared but since this is my space and it is a good news, so I just consider it to be appropriate. Well, I have been dating the man of my life for 5 years this year. We keep discussing about us and we are hoping that God will give us way to get engaged by the end of this year. I am praying for it and hope you guys will pray the best for us. Thanks.

Hope this year will be good to me and also to you. May Allah bless you and me.




Life is short. Be responsible for the life that you live. 

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman