Thesis: Part 3 (a Token of Appreciation).

It has been a few weeks since I got the mark for my thesis. All I can say is 'Alhamdullilah'. I'd put a lot of hard work and was very determined to make it a success. There were times when I gave up because I thought that 'all that I am doing is rubbish'. When I felt like it, I really took ample time off, had lot of fun and played around. But after all, I had to work extremely hard to regain my will power to continue doing my thesis. Now that everything has ended, I feel a little bit relieved.

This is the front cover of my thesis.



Yeah, I have a damn long title for my thesis. I only thought of the suitable title for my thesis hours before submitting it and was really nervous to submit it. I was really 'cuak' that I'd even typed my student id wrongly. Haha. Thank God, the lady who worked in the office was really kind to gave me a solution to my silly mistake.


More, I must say that the most interesting part of my thesis is my acknowledgement. Yeah it is!

 ps: Omie is my extremely wonderful mom ;)


Now, I would like to introduce you my mentor (supervisor) and my mentee mate ;) :
Faten Md Ibrahim and John Naysmith (The Head of School of Languages & Area Studies)

I also have to thank Susan Gibbs, a senior lecturer in the School of Education and Continuing Studies, for her encouragement and support to make my thesis a success:

Also to my lovely housemates for their 'support' ;) :
All plus Mira. She wasn't in the occasion but she was also always there for me. Ouch!


That's it! For those who are doing their thesis, I wish you luck! Dont stop, never give up! ;)

2 more days and I'll be in Malaysia. 

Bye Year 3, Welcome Year 4. Bye Portsmouth Uni, Will see you again IPDA. Bye the UK, Hello Malaysia. Bye a long distance relationship, Will enjoy a no longer long distance relationship (pon boleh) ;).



Check out my thesis journey by clicking on the Thesis label.

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman