Find me someone like Randy.

This is not him:


This is him:

Meet Randy Pausch
He's adorable and the kind of guy I would like to say Hi! HAHA


I know him through the Oprah show. He was invited to give a synopsis of his famous lecture, 'The Last Lecture'. Basically he amazed me.

He was diagnosed as having pancreatic cancer. As one of the people who was facing death, he had two choices of life. First to weep and the latter is to inspire people. He chose the latter. And yes, I am inspired by him.

He on the Oprah show.

Recently, I went to Popular and bumped into his book, 'The Last Lecture'. It is a hardcover book and the book is only RM25++. I brought the book to the counter and yeah, I took it home with me. 

 

To be honest, this is a book worth reading. If you want a good last advice from a dying man, read this book. The book inspires. It discloses ways to unlock your dreams, childhood dreams especially. This book doesn't pay the price. The story is priceless.

If I am to give a present to someone special, I'll definitely give him/her this wonderful book!

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman