A lil nonsense

Honestly I love to curse at my life and every little thing that makes it be so miserable but I choose not to. Why? First, obviously, because it is not healthy. Brain researches have revealed that depression and stress can give bad impacts to the structure of the brain and affect the capacity of our brain to work well. Thus, why say yes to destroying my brain for people who never care? Second, being happy is the key to success. How to be happy when life is damn miserable? Come on, be realistic. In life, we have met with lots of sweet things, moments and people. It is us, the heartbroken people, who love to look at the past negatively and weep. There are abundant of goals awaiting us in the future. Why waste them for the past heartbreaking stories?

I know exactly who I am, where I stand and which way I am heading to. My heart may break, it might be in pain but I do promise myself that what I feel will never affect where I am going. People say that I'm naive and that being me made me be easily laughed, cheated and fooled by many of those who I called as friends. I realise the fact but I am too old to do the revenge so I give up. I give up and choose to ignore (neither forget nor forgive) the pain and struggle to the top. Along the way to the top, I will always consider the people who break me, since I was born till today, as the little people who challenge my capacity to succeed. People, thanks for trying so hard to give me pain as pain always benefits me.



:)

  

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman