Ilmiah vs Non-Ilmiah

Just recently, I accidentally joined a so-called ceramah entitled:


Mengembangkan Ilmu Watan Melalui Teknologi Maklumat dan Komunikasi.


As usual, the B.ED. TESL programme was not invited to join the ceramah as it is only meant for the DPLI (I say only meant for the DPLI because there wasn't any banner saying that there will be a ceramah). Why a big fuss when it was only a ceramah? For me it is a big fuss because one will not always have the opportunity to meet such a great person.The great man who was appointed as the presenter during the ceramah was Prof Dr Tengku Mohd Tengku Sembok. Who is he? Visit this link and you'll get to know him virtually.

Though he is a great person and he has the knowledge of the universe, only a small number of students did pay attention to what he was saying (many didn't even care to turn up!). Maybe they were not interested or maybe they didn't give a damn on what the Prof was saying. I didn't blame them. Different people have different interest and adore different people. It just happened that I adore the Prof. Though I really adore him, I had to left the event early because I had a class. I stepped out from the hall whilst the Prof was passionately giving his ceramah. What a waste! I even missed the free food. Haha.



Accidentally, on the same day, at night, there was a 'joli' event organised by the DPLI (again). Went there but didn't really wanna be there. Why? Because to some extent, I hate meeting people who I don't know their existence but they pretend to really know about me (dear unknown, get a life). Went there with a cardigan and pant but when I stepped in the hall, I realised that everyone was wearing batik. 10 minutes later, my friends and I were informed by a junior (yes, we TESLIANS do make friends) that there was a memo saying that we need to wear batik. Then the event started so we just sat still. Approximately half to an hour before the event ended, we went out from the hall because my friends were interested to buy some food from the juniors as there was some juniors selling food outside. After buying some food, my friend and I thought that it was not appropriate to get in the hall with that kind of clothing so we decided to just go back.

So to bitches who boldly said in the damn FB page that:
TESLIANS dont wear accordingly; and
TESLIANS dont respect the people who are giving the prizes on the stage,
you're not in our shoe so just shut your ass up. (ps: they dont said it in English. They hate English speaking people)


Hey, know what, people of your kind love to find people's fault without knowing what really, exactly happen. People of your kind love to talk about others whilst the fact that the others who you are talking about do not even know your damn existence. People of your kind, please keep calm. We are just students, we are not celebrities so stop giving us the spotlight. Know what? At times I feel proud when I get to hear your stupid statements. Statements such as what? Such as this:
TESL students (girls especially) have never went out with us, so there is a gap between us - guys, please be clear. we have less than 25 girls in our batch so, obviously, we cant cater to know whatelse date all of you within this few months. more, are you guys lesbians? the way you act, it looks like you are so depressed to not to have the opportunity to dine with us. ;)



Only have spent few months here but it feels like few years. What does this place called?

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman