Terkeluar daripada Topik.

Hello December!

I think that it is worth mentioning yang the most important months in my calendar are January, April, obviously May, July and also December. So why December?

I am a person who loves to reminisce about my past especially when it means a lot to me. December is the month when so many great things happen to me ;) In detail, December is the month that holds a lot of special memories between me and the guy who I am in love with.

It was 4 years back when we first met. Stesen Bus Pudu, 4 years ago and before the renovation, for God sake, wasn't a perfect place to meet someone special in your life. *first meeting haruslah ditempat yang sesuai, not a cramped and crowded place cenggitu* Yet, life is very unpredictable.

I was in KL for a day because I was accompanying my dearest friend who was searching for books *yes. we went to KL for books!*. We were quite busy searching for the books and it did took hours for us to find the exact books. Though we were quite busy and the books were quite hard to find, we got some extra time to wonder around. Most probably it was around that time when I text him telling that I was in KL. We never meet before so I thought that it could be very nice if we could meet for the first time. However, it wasn't soon after the text that I had to fetch my bus and I thought that he couldn't make it. Also, it was raining on that day even it wasn't very bad. So, I did not expect that he would turn up because on that day, we were nothing more than just friends.*padahal I forced him to come. lala~*

My friend and I was eating KFC in the stesen Pudu while waiting for the bus when he arrived at the station with his friend *which happens to be my classmate*. The tshirt, the khakis short and the face made a very nice picture. It was love at the first sight. It really was ;)  *ok. I believe in love at the first sight and the feeling was amazing! plus, I adore men wearing short*

December, 3 years back, I was still in Malaysia. We had been dating for almost 4 months and in this month I had had the most wonderful date ever and received the most precious gift ever! I still have it with me and will always keep it with me until the end of life ;)

December 2009 and 2010, we were parted by distance. Yet, the memories keep the relationship alive. Though it has been 4 years meeting each other, the feeling remains. Yes, I still got butterflies in my stomach every time we talk, we are still arguing for unreasonable reasons, we fight like that's the end of our relationship and the best thing is, we still miss each other's presence.

The man I am with has been with me in my ups and downs. He changes me from a girl to a woman and December is the month where everything starts.

Precisely, I'm delighted, glad and thankful.

So to God I pray;
Kekalkan dan percepatkanlah jodoh kami ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman