Bersusah-susah Dahulu

Today, I went to the Park Building at noon since I thought that I can collect my assignments at half past 12, however when I reached the building, I noticed that the collection time was from 2 up until 5pm. So, I got more than an hour before 2pm.

Instead of walking to the Commercial Road and have my Tom Yam, I preferred to go to the library. As usual, the most interesting section in the library is the Biographies. Initially, I was planning to read this book:


But then, I found that the below book was rather more interesting:
Jung: A Biography

Yes. I did spent my remaining hour reading this book. Even though I did not fancy reading an autobiography written by a woman, I did chose to read this book due to fact that the book was about Jung.

Reading the book or any book about him, one will discover that Carl Jung had had a what I can call as miserable life. However the best thing about him was that he learnt a lot from the experiences he had had and the surroundings he was in.

Some of his sayings:
Everything that irritates us about others can lead us to an understanding of ourselves.
It all depends on how we look at things, and not how they are in themselves.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman