Shame, shame, Monkey knows your name.

Some say, they hate you because they envy you. They just really want to be you or like you.
and I say, they are completely correct.


These are my statements:
Dear You.
I hate you for what I'm not. I agree.
I hate you for what you have and I haven't. I also irrationally agree.

I make people hate you the way you make people look down on me.
I exaggerate your stories the way you exaggerate mine.
So even I hate you so,
Even I obviously telling others that I am way better than you,
I realise that, WE are just the same.
There's no different between your attitude and mine.

I realise how stupid I am.
To hate you and keep hating you.
But I have no control over it because deep in my heart,
I really want to be you.

Funny?
Yes. This is funny and you can laugh as hard as you wish.
You are pleased to do so. Thank you.

Unlike you, I live in nothingness.
In me, there's nothing to treasure.
I admit,
I'm boring.
I'm annoying.
And many more adjectives which are related to above adjectives.
I know.

Im trying hard to grip something which my hand cant hold for too long.
Im struggling for things I'll die for.
and I envy you,
For not having to try hard or even to struggle.
As everything in your life is perfectly consolidated.

If I were you,
I'll fight for what I want.
You got almost everything with you.
Since,
If you have a good look at me,
You'll find out how terrible I am.

I dont know how to cook.
I dont know how to keep things tidy.
I dont know how to fold clothes neatly.
I dont know how to eat without scattering the food.
I dont know how to be nice to elderly.
I dont know how to watch my words.
I dont know how to stop from repeating the same issues.
And sooo many more.
Obviously, I know nothing.


Okay. I'm done. Stop talking mean things about me. It's simple. I hate you because I really want to be you. (even you are not a linguist).

Huh. I feel more relax now. It's 9 now. It's my bedtime. Nite!

ps: The 'you' here is a she. A she. not sheSS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman