Kindergarten Maniac

8.30 am 

Mom: Kakak. You should wake up and send your sister to Smart Reader.
Me: I'll do anything except sending her. Too lazy to wake up. ;)

5 minutes later

My phone rang. 
Seriously I thought it was my hubby. So in my most sexy and husky voice I answer the phone ;)

Me: Hello ;)
Woman at the other end: Still sleeping?
Me: Feeling like dumping my face in toilet bowl. Yes. Hehehe.
Kindergarten owner: Can you help us out in Smart Reader? 
Me: Of course!

It's my forth time in this week helping teachers there. Being an emergency teacher is a fun thing to do. But being offered to keep teaching the children for another two weeks makes me think a lot. I think I love the kids, teaching, marking books, thinking what to teach everyday but the only thing I hate the most is waking up early in the morning. 8am. Can it be considered as early? SHIT. Why cant school start at 10?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman