The observation?

Last Wednesday my lecturer as usual came to observe my teaching. It was good and I kind of predicted his comments. So nothing shocked me but a simple sentence not about my teaching but about me.

'Anis (he calls me that name.dont know why), you have a weird personality.'

I was like gulp. Weird? Heloooo. I am not weird. Then he expanded:

'You can change your personality like in a blink of an eye.'

And I was like whattt. Change in a blink of an eye? Helooooo. I am not an actress. Oh okay. Just ignore the look. People always have mistaken me as an actress by the way I look. Ahaks. Ok itu poyo. Then he continued:

'Are you the youngest of your family?'

Only then I replied him:

'No sir. Im the eldest but mom says I never act like the eldest.'

He continued:

'Yes. I can see it from your teaching. You've that 'manja' personality but not in a 'mengada-ngada' sense. It's just when I see you teaching I know you're the 'manja' type of person.'

And again I was like whaaaaat. That's supposed to be a secret. How can he discover that I am a 'manja' person?! It is a family secret. Urgh!

Okay. At least now I may have got some clues on why people keep asking me if I am the youngest of my family.

Erm, sir, can you please explain why people keep asking if I am from Sabah?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman