Having affairs during the holiday

Two things to share:

1. Extra Pocket Money

Thanks to my parents for helping me with setting my own English classes this holiday. My English class will start on November 25th up till December 25th. It is a new experience for me to promote my English class. Getting calls from interested parents have always made my day. :)

Besides planning to do an English class, I am now busy helping a SPM candidate with his Add Math. I am amazed with my Add Math. Guess what, I still remember all the formulas and able to solve difficult questions. I learned Add Math by heart all by myself during my school year. Why? Because the teacher taught us using powerpoint slides and me love playing Gameboy during class. 

Also, a mother asks me to help her daughter with Mathematics. Her daughter will be in Form 3 next year, thus she wants her daughter to have a gist of the topics from the Form 3 Mathematics syllabus before she goes to school next year. 

That's it with my extra pocket money. Let's go for a trip! ;)

2. Conferences

This Wednesday and Thursday, I'll be off to USIM. My second conference in which I will be one of the speakers. I am still waiting for the timetable for the conference as I am really excited to see the areas of interest of other speakers. Can't wait!

Yesterday was an extremely happy day for me as I can now attend The Digital Education Show Asia for FREE! I am so glad that after some emails and a phone call, at last I got the free pass and able to attend a few of the seminars! Super duper happy ;)


Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman