Merintih

When I was in the UK, I was looking forward to the Curriculum Studies lesson. I was very interested with the subject thus I've started doing my reading since I was there. However, the reality is, the delivery of the lesson is very disappointing.

As a student who really pays attention and has full interest with the lesson, I like to ask questions. Yet, the only answer I got was, 'that's what I want YOU to find out', and the most unpleasant comment made by my lecturers to me was, 'you need to do A LOT of readings'. Can you imagine? Lecturers, who are supposed to play role as the resources, are bold enough to give me that kind of answer and comment?

I always wanted the Curriculum Studies to be my pot of rice (Yeah, it is 'wanted'. It's a past tense now).  I really dreamt of studying it till the end of my life, but they diminish all my dreams by their unthoughtful answer and comment. Thank you, lecturers.

I've made my effort by doing 'A LOT of readings'. I google 'curriculum design' and read abundance of interesting information about it. Though it is fun to read things that I like the most, I am still sad with the fact that all the things that I've been reading aren't taught in the CS lesson. I dont expect to learn everything in the lesson but I just wanna learn something new from the lesson and the only new thing that I've learned from the lesson is the models of curriculum design. That's it.

I dont expect the unexpected. Blame me.

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman