Dialog Nasional Pendidikan Negara

Today, I attended the Dialog Nasional Pendidikan Negara. It was neither a talk nor a conference instead, it is a dialogue. A rakyat dialogue. A dialogue in which the voice of rakyat were heard and being considered.

During the dialogue, I'd came across a number of impressive suggestions for education such as alternative education and the idea to put more emphasis on building Malaysians' 'akhlak'.

More, I dare myself to voice out my own opinion on Malaysian educational system. With that, I came out with 5 suggestions:

  1. To improve the teaching of Bahasa Malaysia (considering the result of my thesis);
  2. To improve the teaching of languages in Technic and Vocational schools;
  3. To revise and revamp English textbook (English textbook should be graded and created accordingly to a specific audience- eg: textbook for dyslexic, textbook for elementary level etc. );
  4. For teacher professionalism, teachers should avoid sharing their Facebook page with their students;
  5. To provide free tuition for students who are living households on less than RM1500 a month.
Some pictures:


ps: I got my brother accompanying me for the whole morning and my other half who'd settled everything beforehand for me. Thanks guys for your wonderful support.   

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman