Up up up, down down down.

People say, 'Orang bila da diatas, mereka lupa kita yang dibawah ni'.

And I really give it a thought.



Suddenly I realise one nasty fact.

For me, it's completely cool to forget 'orang yang dibawah' if the people were once the people who belittled us, said nasty things about and towards us, also the 'indeed friends' (they are the cool dudes who once chose not to help us when in fact we were in need of their help).


Jadi, to those who like to condemn people by saying: 'Orang bila da diatas, mereka lupa kita yang dibawah ni', give it a thought. Do you deserve to be treated as such? Sometimes you may think you don't deserve it whilst the fact is, you really deserve it!


Sorry guys. I'm a typical human being. I hold grudges.

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman