Posting?

My friends in IPDA (I'll be back in IPDA in July. Sobs) are busy thinking about the 'posting' places. Jadi, secara tidak sengaja, I also think about it. :) I know that for me the 'posting' thinggy is still a long way to go, but I cant resist to think about it.

So where I want go. Below is my list:

1. SMK Pendidikan Khas (Vokasional)
Instead of thinking on the counties where I want to go, I keep thinking on the type of school which I want to be recruited. I am aware that I dont have the knowledge to teach English to special students, yet I really want to teach them. I'll learn a lot from them and it helps a lot in improvising my teaching skills and such. So, dear government, please send me to this type of school. Though I dont have the knowledge, I have a secret weapon. You know what it is? It is passion. ;)

2. Kuantan, Pahang.
If the government rejects my humble offer to teach in SMK Pendidikan Khas (how could you?!), just send me to a secondary school in Kuantan, Pahang.Why Kuantan? Why not Kemaman (kite orang Kemaman weyh)? If I were to be sent to schools in Kemaman, I may have to work hand-in-hand with my respective teachers. For me, it is awkward. For instance, people call your teacher, Kak Mah (for example), but you still call her Cikgu Maimunah. And then when it comes to people 'mengumpat' and you are like, 'whattt! how dare you talk bad about my teacher?' or perhaps 'Is she like thattt?'. Obviously, it doesnt create a nice working environment. So, send me to schools in Kuantan. I can drive home whenever I want to and my parents can visit me everyday if they want to.

ps: SM Pendidikan Khas Vokasional baru dibuka di Kuantan, Pahang! ;)


3. I'll save the last option for my future me to think about it when I have to fill in the 'posting' form ;)

That's all. To conclude, dear government, please be kind to me. Send me to my first option. And please, please, please dont send me to boarding schools. Please. Send me anywhere but boarding schools.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman