Hidup

Everybody has their own story. One person life story won't be the same to the other person life story.

I don't know yours but mine isn't a pleasant one.

Tiring. That's the adjective which can sum up my whole life story. Many times, I give up with life. I do. I give up a lot of times. I cry in bed, in shower and even at the library when I can't hold the 'pain'.

I struggle a lot in my life, so I definitely don't see any point of one to envy me. I'm doing TESL, yet my English is never good. That's why I spend more time on reading books. I just want to be at the same level as my degree friends here. I'm very into my future dreams, yet I don't have the money to walk my dreams. That's why I invest each penny that the government gives me on my future. I can't buy that prestige handbags and heels, cause my dreams need the money. I wanna get married to the man I love the most as soon as possible, yet getting married is harder than combining the 1000 pieces puzzle. So frequently, I choose not to talk about getting married.

Life is hard and never good. I miss those years when I completely don't have much to think about.

Dear God,
Please give me strength. I need a lot of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman