Thesis: Part 2

Last week, I got the result for my research proposal. The result was lower than what I'd expected. So obviously I got mad. Haha. Yes, I did. I was very upset as I put a lot of effort in it but it didn't turn out right.

The marker said that my title wasn't specific enough and my research questions were very general though my lecturer once confirmed that everything was very specific. So now you get my point of being freaking upset.

Macam biasalah. When you dont get what you want, you feel demotivated. Indeed I was very demotivated by the mark. I spent days thinking about it. Yet, I believe that anything happens for reasons.

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not.

I hated it but now I realise that it was good for me. As for the poor mark results me to figure out what's wrong with my research proposal. Now that I have figured out everything, I realise that my title was very broad. I realise that my research questions were very general. Yes, I thought I had done my best but I wasn't. With more readings I realise that I deserved a lower mark than the one given by the marker. 



Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman