Azam

I dont have one this year. One of the reason is because I dont see the point of having an Azam.
It's not that I no longer have a dream but sometimes I think that wanting something great to be accomplished within a year is too much. Maybe now I believe that something great takes years to work out and even if I fail to have what I dream off, I should value the process more than the product.

2011 is again not a year to cherish. Many things happen; some of it is great, and some of it is not. The worst is mom keeps getting sick.

2012 perhaps is going to be a better year. I was informed that few of my beloved relatives are getting married by this year. Yey! Even it isn't me who is getting married, knowing the people I love are getting married makes me feel extremely happy. More, to some extent 2012 promises me a bundle of joy. By this July, I'll be back in Malaysia. It's a sad thing to leave the UK as this place has been great to me, yet I have much to do in Malaysia. Indeed, I have to admit that I'm getting older. If years back, my life is mine, now, my life is for the people I love. To be overgeneralised, it has been 3 years since I neglected my family for my own education. The time has come for me to go back to where I belong and serve them well. ;)

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman