Memory

Recently, instead of doing my readings and assignments, I was busy making jilbab for sale ;)

Then today, I start reading again ;)

The book is: Learning and Memory by Donald A Norman.
As laboratory studies of the testimony of eyewitnesses have shown, memory of the past cannot be trusted; the apparent vividness and richness of a memory of an accident or a crime may be misleading. But memory of the just present differs considerably from memory of the past. Memory of the present brings with it memory of the sensory details that accompany the information. It is a memory that is detailed, complete and reasonably accurate in its content.
Seriously, I am really interested with the above paragraph.

From above I conclude that,
Past memories cannot be trusted and can be misleading. But if you really want to keep your past, I suggest you to start writing a diary *it's also a good attempt to improve your writing skill ;).

Yet, I hate diary. Past is past. Who cares? The only thing it will do is to remind you how suck life was ;)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman