Novels

I am not a person who fancy reading novels. I used to like it but it has been a very long time since the last time I really read any. My problem with reading novels is I can easily fall asleep despite the fact that the story is a beautifully constructed love story.

However, this aftertoon I bumped into a book by Nicholas Sparks when I was in a library to return some books. Wah, it really brought me back to the years where I used to really read novels.

Years back, I was really into Nicholas Sparks. I bought some of his early novels which are:
  • The Notebook;
  • Message in a Bottle;
  • A Walk to Remember; and
  • The Rescue.
Even though I really like them, I spent a very long time to finish reading each of them. Reminiscing how I used to really like him and his novels, I decide to give another try to novels but this time, I will read the one written by other writers.

So, in a pile of interesting novels written by a very large number of famous writers, I pick two of them which are:

and


OK now, let's see how long will it takes me to finish reading both of the books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman