Iya Saya

There are times when you work very hard for something,
You believe that your hard work worth a praise,
However, when you choose to present it to others,
They give you a cynical look,
And later condemn you for everything.

Relax. Sit back.
It's ok to say

Yes, I am stupid.

But wait.
Once, Einstein was declared as stupid.
He failed in his university entrance.

Same goes to Micheal Jordan,
He's not selected to enter his school's basketball team at first.

They gain a lot from their failure.
They learn from the pain people give them.
If you can learn from the hurt,
One day, you'll be someone better.

Let's learn from Thomas Edison:
I am not discouraged because every wrong attempt discarded is another step forward.
I have not failed. I've just found 10 000 ways that wont work.
Many of life's failure are men who not realise how close they were to success when they gave up.

Now, I feel like thanking people who criticise me a lot. Do you?
  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman