Fact 3

Aside of collocating 'less is more' with fashion, we should now collocate it with educational system.

Finland claims to have the best education system. The system is built on the idea of less can be more.
According to the OECD, Finnish children spend the fewest number of hours in the classroom in the developed world.
Taken from here.



allmathscores

I remembered when my class ended at 3pm. It was very ineffective. Teachers were too lazy to teach so they equipped us with exercises. And me as a student, I was so fucked up with the class since I had to sacrifice my evening nap. It resulted me to copy my friends' answer or if it's an objective task, I let my pen to choose whichever it likes. So, I dont see the point of keeping students too long at schools. The fact is so clear that no one is learning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman