Takdopkeje: Day 5

Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.

  1. I wish I could have spent more time playing and wondering around when I was in high schools. *Best moments I've ever had are those time spent with my best friends. I miss you guys.*  So if we get big jobs and we make the big money, when we look back now, will our jokes still be funny?
    1. Had never fallen in love with wrong persons. It sucks. You've struggled a lot only to mend your broken heart and then you meet someone new who've made you feel worst than ever. So what's the point of falling in love with these unbearable chaps? *Menyampah! Those days when you're so innocent people make jokes on you. Laughing at you saying those immature statements to you. But now when everything is much better, sorryla babe tak rugilah takda jantan macam lu!*
    2. I wanna go back to 2005 and change something that had changed my entire life. *how could this shit happens when I least expected*
    3. I wanna go back to a date which I couldn't remember when but it might be 2 years back. I really wanna slap that woman who talked about nonsense in front of me. Give a slap, give a punch and a  kick at her ass. Burn her car and send her to hell. But I didn't do so since my mom doesn't teach me to do that. *emo. sangatsangat emo. memang emo*
    4. I wish I know him a little bit earlier. No, much much earlier. He's the best thing I've ever had. ;) ILY HyunKi *ops.terlebih sudah ;)*
    5. Had never hurt people whom I care. *Dear friend, I know it hurts to have a friend like me. I know I was so wrong. My immaturity turned me to become a selfish being. If I could say this to you in front of you, I would have done it 4 years back. But till now. Im scared. I'm sorry.*

    Comments

    Popular posts from this blog

    Parking Lot

    Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

    Nadia Anjuman