Takdopkeje: Day 1

It's snowing outside. But I really have to get rid with that beautiful flakes. It may make my condition worst. The best thing is some classes are canceled. Yeay!

Since I got nothing to do(as if I've finished all my assignments), I went for blogwalking. For God sake, it's like ages since the last time I become a nosy chap ;).

10 Random Days of Me Blog Challenge:


Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.
Day 2: Nine things about yourself that most people don't know.
Day 3: Eight things you couldn't live without.
Day 4: Seven things that cross your mind a lot.
Day 5: Six things you wish you could change or wish you would have never done.
Day 6: Five people who mean a lot to you.
Day 7: Four turn offs. 
Day 8: Three turn ons.
Day 9: Two words that describe your life right now.
Day 10: One confession.

Day 1: Ten things you want to say to ten people right now.


  1. Mom: It's snowing outside. I caught a fever inside. Do you mind making me something hot? Please.
  2. Dad: It's going to be Boxing Sale by the end of this month. Extra money, can I?
  3. Hyun Ki: Due to bad weather, maybe your parcel will take some extra days to arrive here. Cant wait for the surprise. ;(
  4. Si gemuk: Where's Arisha's photos?
  5. Si jerawat: You should struggle for your life. Dont give up. You're my hope.
  6. Mekcomel: When you grow older, please become someone people will respect. Dont be like your kakak.
  7. Vda: Do you miss me? Kihkihkih
  8. Kobis: There's no need to diet. You look good in your size. Pretty what?
  9. Bloggers: Thanks for visiting me.
  10. All: Keep on reading. Reading is one of the best ways to release tension. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman