Patah Tumbuh

Syukur for what He gives me. Even I feel dissatisfy or displease, I push myself to believe, that everything happens for reasons. Well, I was upside down today. Feeling like flying back to Malaysia and do completely nothing. However, tearing myself apart wont make any better. I have to stand back and fight for things I've lost. For I still remember a poem I learn in high school,



The best thing about today is I receive a parcel again from Malaysia, this time from my HyunKi. Last week my parents sent me books and some junk foods. Okay, I've a big plastic bag of Super Ring and Keropok Durian *sebesar yang kat kedai kot ;)*. So I get my surprises and they really surprise me. All this time, I know, you never forget every little thing I'd said. Every nonsense that I speak. You are so sweet. Just the way you are ;). We talked about it years ago, still you can remember about it. How can I fall for someone else? ;)

There was a time where I didnt believe in love. I really thought it never existed, but this time that makes me want to thank you. I know I cant go on without you - Hensem.

What else can I say? I love you a little bit more each day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman