Merenyam Membawa Padah.

;)


I have this disease. A serious one. I prefer to log into his Facebook instead of mine. ;)

He always lets his chatbox on and I really dont mind. 

Today is one of the best day, at least it manages to make me laugh all day long. Pity her. Sobsobsob.

For girls outside, dont try to initiate any conversation with someone's. Dont try to be funny only to make him feels that you are an outgoing or a happy-go-lucky chick. Because maybe, you are not chatting or smsing with him but perhaps, his girlfriend. I tell you this secret, I always reply shitty texts from chicks when I am out with my bf. Oh, sometimes I did gave opinions on your mms you'd sent.  

Dont let people laugh at you dear. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman