Melabuh Tirai

2010 will come to its end. It leaves me with piles of pain and frustration but it might be better than 2009. Try to regain from a lost was hard but to pretend like nothing had happened was harder but alhamdullilah we manage it.  Despite the hardship and pain, I cherish 2010 for the man that I have. For the joy and the happiness he brings with him. Fighting and cursing are another thing that put some spices into a relationship. However, love isn't like fairy tales where they always cheat you about happy ending by saying, 'and they live happily ever after'. Reality never be something like that.

There's nothing special about 2011. Still struggling for my own education and that's it. Nothing more. Not getting engaged or married to someone either. I dream of making life simpler as I always mention to friends of mine, 'life is simple why make it complicated?'. Maybe  I should start reminding myself about that fact. I'll learn to take easy on everything and be content.
I think of being more serious so at first I refuse to blog anymore. But then I change my mind because sometimes I find something I write on my blog does benefit me. Thus, for 2011 I'll be more specific on my aim of having a blog. It's not about sharing my life but it's about sharing my knowledge on whatever I read. ;)

Back to pen and paper again ;p

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman