Saya selekeh, nak kawan dengan saya tak?

Since I got absolutely nothing to do today,
I suddenly remember something that makes me smile.
Haish.


So, I'm writing this to my long lost friend,
Wherever you are, even you might have forgotten me,
It's okay.

Do you still remember we walked together going and coming back from school? We had to cross a big field and climb the pedestrian bridge. Haha. I envy you a lot since you'd got the ' SWAN easy bag'. I always persuade mom to buy me one, but until now, I never have it by my own. There's time I refused to walk home and I tell you, 'it's okay, my mom will fetch us' but you refused to wait, so you went back alone and I was scolded by mom for not walking back home. You always had a pony tail that may be shorter than mine. But then your dad transfered to Kuantan and that's it.

Picture of Toile Hat and Kids Bag
We might be cuter then this when we were 7 ;)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman