♦- I hope... - A letter from Mom and Dad }}



Sniff. Sniff. Sniff.
Tears dropping. ;(
I feel bad.
I really am.

Dear my lovely parents,
I miss both of you.

For my mie,
Thanks for every second you've spent with me.
For giving me your shoulder when someone breaks me.
For lending me your ear when I'm in mess.
You are the greatest mother,
And the most sincere friend.

I try hard not to hurt you,
And to make all your dreams come true.

"Kakak anak yang baik. Dont break my heart"
Even I know Im not as good as you think I am, I will never break you.

For my abah,
Thanks for teaching me what life is,
For pampering me a lot.
For turning all my wishes into reality.
Who needs Santa Claus, when I've got you.

"Years ago, we drive an iswara. It takes you to school. But when you grow up, I know, you need more than an iswara. So I work harder to buy you a BUS"
;). Thanks but I need an airplane now.

I love my mie, my abah, my jerawat bersepah, my si gemuk and my mek comel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman