10 Sebelom Tidor

What is one thing that you do that you think no one knows about it?
: I have a diary ;p

Name a website you go that you think none of your other friends know about
http://dictionary.cambridge.org/

When you see a cute bug in your house, do you kill it or release it?
: I simply dont care.

Do you write letters to people but dont have the courage to send them?
: Yes. I wrote to Didik when I was in primary school ;)

How do you think the world will end?
: Kiamat itu pasti.

What is a toy from your childhood you would want back?
: Nothing. I dont appreciate things.

What little things always make you feel better?
: A smile.

Who was your first celebrity crush?
: Ako Mustapha boleh?

Do you live in a moment or go by a schedule?
: I prefer to go by a schedule but I cant resist enjoying each moment that I have ;p

Do you like ice cream in a cone or in a cup?
: In bun? I dont fancy ice cream. Only have it when Hyun Ki is around. I enjoy fighting over an ice cream with him.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman