Log in the Facebook especially, one'll see other life expect theirs. It's wonderful. It really is. To see one's laughter and joy or sadness and sorrow. Sometimes you're glad because you are you and sometimes you feel envy because you aren't them. Personally, sometimes, I envy others a lot. ;)

One may not be as successful as you are but the gift God gives to her is really great. That if you are her, you'll never be ungrateful. God tells us that everything happens for reasons and sometimes being so down is as dandy as being really great.  

I know I'm right when I told mom I dont want to pursue study in UK. I've missed lots of excitement and joy.



But it's okay. I'll wait for the day when I know why God sends me here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman