Brat

What do you expect if you wake up in the afternoon when the only thing you did the day before was only sleeping?

or

What do you think you'll do as a parent if you've planned for a family trip and suddenly your humpty dumpty child comes to you and informs you, 'Dad, I've got another plan'.

You deserve the price you pay actually ;)

When I look back, I admit that my mom is the fiercest mom in the world, when tiger and lion themselves have to surrender to her but then I also must admit that if she is not as 'savage' ;) as she is I may become worst than I am today.

Name me one thing my mom never do for me or one thing I can really do properly in my life. I can do nothing actually. I think I am a very independent person but my assumption is clearly wrong. ;). I cant even choose a cloth by myself. I called mom at 3 in the morning crying over the phone. Telling her that I feel tense only to hear she says, "I know you can do it. It's you who are worried about something you shouldn't." :)

My mom is very glad to send me abroad actually. When I went back to Malaysia last August, she told me, 'If you aren't pursuing your study in UK, I never think you can cook'. Erm. Actually, I try to cook several times before I fly to UK but I never dare to eat what I cook because i know the taste is very unpleasing. Even, I cant tell the taste of the food, *it's horrible* I got a very supportive family. I wonder how can they finish my dishes. I never been criticised though. Not only in cooking but in everything. That's why I dont take any critics. Huhu.  

One might assume that a child of a housewife mother in a not-so-urban area to be very good in house works but I think they are wrong. I still need my mom to keep my bed ;). Oh. I miss mom. ;)

When I'm married, I never think I can be as good as my mom so I wish that my someone will be as good as my mom. ;) I need him to keep house tidy. Me is a lazy brat. Ouch!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman