Happy Birthday!

May 3, 2006.

It was 4 years back but the memory I think will never fade. I know from the day that the day will be the unforgotten one. I cant refrain myself to admit that my 17th birthday celebration is one of the most intrinsic part in my life.

At some point, the way my birthday was being celebrated stagged me but I still agree if some people say that the way it was being celebrated is a cliche. At almost 12, eyes being closed with napkin, walked down the stairs, being left alone in the center of the hostel and then whoosh ;) water being poured down from upstair then proceeded with flour and eggs. The best part was running around the hostel with joy and laughter. After they ran out of flour and eggs, I went back to my room, thinking of washing myself when a group of my friends sang Birthday songs. ;). "bla, bla, bla Happy Birthday!" and followed by an unknown shouting "Woi! Diamlah!". What a day ;)

It is a wonderful and most interesting birthday I have ever had. Friends. It is all because of having my dearest friends around. No one can make me laugh and smile the way they did. Nine sisters, I know I'd thanked you for this but I really want you to know that, that is the best day I've ever had. Thanks. ;)

HappY BirThDay!!!
Mood: Reminiscing best days in my life with wonderful people around. I miss the moments when everything is so sincere. 




If someone hurts you, remember the day when the others felicitate you and you'll be okay.
http://whi.s3.prod.lg1x8.simplecdn.net/images 022583/tumblr_l3mt76d9TL1qaxk9zo1_400_large.png?1279247505

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Parking Lot

Use Malay (L1) instead of English (L2) in English Lessons?

Nadia Anjuman